TOPDON ArtiDiag500 OBD2 Scanner Car Diagnostic Tool
- External Testing Certification: CE
- Electronic: Yes
- Special Features: Wifi
- Display: LCD 5 Inch 1280 x 720 dpi
- Operating system: Android 7.1
- Operating voltage: 9~18V
- Storage Temperature: -20℃~70℃
- Working Temperature: -10℃~50℃
- Dimension: 232*126*34 mm
- Multilingual Support 1: English, French,German, Spanish
- Multilingual Support 2: Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian
999 in stock
TOPDON ArtiDiag 500 – Car Diagnostic Tool for Engine/ABS/SRS/Transmission System
Topdon AD500 has all the basic features a technician needs to diagnose check engine lights on most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. Features like engine/transmission/ABS/SRS diagnostics, AutoVIN, Wi-Fi updates, and on-screen definitions make the CRP123X a powerful yet affordable automotive diagnostic scan tool.
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese.
Update and Warranty
Lifetime Free Update Online.
Year Warranty for any quality problem.
Four System Diagnosis
It supports accessing engine, transmission, ABS, and SRS performing diagnostics like reading/clearing codes and viewing live data, helping you quickly identify the issues and turn off the warning lights.
The diagnostic tool can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air, and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in the Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
It makes great sense in safe driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift. This diagnostic scanner can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this scanner does for you.
SRS, a safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic device can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
All 10 Modes Full OBD2 Functions
1. Read and Clear DTCs: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) and clear/reset the diagnostic information.
2. Read I/M Readiness Status: Show whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
3. Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from the vehicle in a live graphic (waveform) display.
4. Read Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the onboard computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
5.O2 Sensor Test: Show the last results of the O2 sensor test in a graphic display for troubleshooting.
6. On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
7. Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
Battery Voltage Functions
This menu can show the real-time graphing battery voltage of the car.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GT-R, Samsung, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Tlisuzu
Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Bugatti, Dacia, Eu Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Mercedes, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Landrover, Citroen, Volvo, VW, Vauxhall
Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Dodge, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Jeep, Lincoln
Au Ford, Holden
–Easy-to-use body design: The diagnostic tool is equipped with a 5-inch touch screen combined with operating buttons for easy operating. You can both operate it with the buttons or with your fingertips.
–Useful AutoVIN Technology： To shorten the diagnostic time and help you solve the problem accurately, the CRP123X is built with AutoVIN technology that can quickly scan the vehicle identification number.
–Wi-Fi Updates: The diagnostic tool is suitable for most 1996 and newer OBD2-compliant vehicles, and the diagnosable vehicle coverage will be extended via updates. Since this is an Android-based scan tool, you can update the software directly via Wi-Fi with one click.
–Inspection Report： After completing a diagnosis, the scan tool will produce a record of the test, including the customer information, vehicle information, and the diagnostic result, for users to review or print out.
|External Testing Certification|
LCD 5 Inch 1280 x 720 dpi
|Multilingual Support 1|
English,French ,German ,Spanish
|Multilingual Support 2|