Professional PDR Tool Paintless Dent Removal Car Windshield Repair Kit Chip Carack Auto Glass Windscreen Repair for the Window
- Condition: 100% new
- Name: Auto Glass Repair Combination
- Color: Yellow
- Material: Resin & PVC
Minimize the appearance, and stop the spread of chips and cracks in your windscreen.
Our Windshield Repair Kit tools is easy to use, it removes air from the break, fills it with a durable resin, and makes it even stronger than before. The repair is almost invisible.
For best result, repairs should be made as soon as possible after damage occurs, and before the break is contaminated by dirt or water. In addition, avoid the use of glass treatments after the crack has formed and prior to repair
However, glass treatments can be applied one week after repair.
Works best on round damage not more than one inch in diameter, and cracks not longer than 12 inches. Will not repair damage to more than one layer of glass.
For all types of lamented windshields, Minimizes the appearance of chips and cracks in your windshield,
Durable resin formula. Good for multiple repairs.
Car windshield, window glass, building glass, all kinds of glass damage
A. Avoid using in direct sunlight – work in a shaded area
B. Do not work on a hot windshield, Do not work on a hot windshield, park vehicle in the shaded area and open windows to cool glass surface
C. A safety razor is required to remove components and finish the repair.
Do not let resin come in contact with painted surfaces
Car stickers tools kits, windscreen Repair Tools Set Car Windshield Rock Chip Repair Kits.
1. Included almost all the essential tools when window tinting work.
Package list :
1X plastic injection bracket
1X plastic injection device
1X pressure rod
1X repair filler
2X cured film
Windshield glass repair tools set feature
2. Screw the resin chamber into the center ring. (B) Screw down the resin chamber (turning clockwise) flatting the rubber mouth to the windshield completely but gently. Excessive pressure will affect the flow of the repair resin and the effectiveness of the repair.
3. Squeeze 5-8 drops of the repair resin (depending on the extent of the damage)into the resin chamber, If the resin leaks out of the bottom of the resin chamber, gently turn the resin chamber clockwise, just enough to prevent leakage.
Pressurizing : A: Take the injector out from the resin chamber, make the plunger to its maxi position, put the injector back to the resin chamber, then the injector is full of air inside. (See picture A) B: Rotate the plunger to release spring clip from the lower notch, depress the plunger downward to engage spring clip to upper notch.
If some parts are still not well repaired after application base is taken off the glass, please repeat step 1 to step 5.
6. After the air has been removed, Remove the entire apparatus by lifting up on the small tabs on suction cups. Gently wipe away excess repair resin from the applicator so it does not drip down the windshield. Add a drop of the repair resin onto areas where damage is still visible and cover with a curing strip for the finishing touches. When applying the curing strips to the repair, no pressure is necessary, gently place the strips on the
7. When the entire application procedure is complete, move the car (windscreen)into direct sunlight or use an ultraviolet light. Allow the repair resin to cure completely (about 5 to 10 minutes), then remove the curing strips. The repair resin must be dried before scrapping away the hardened excess resin with the razor blade, Hold the razor blade at a 90 angle to the windshield when scraping for best results. Scrape until the hardened resin comes off in white flakes. If a blemish still remains at the impact point, apply a small drop of the repair resin directly to the chip. Cover the area with a curing strip and scrape over the top of the strip with a razor blade to force resin from the chip. This should leave the repair resin in the remaining blemish only. When this cures, carefully scrape hardened repair resin from all areas except the impact point.
PRECAUTIONS: Avoid eye contact. Do not get on skin or clothing. Avoid breathing of vapors. Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not swallow. Wash thoroughly after handling. Close container after each use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.